What Is Suspension Training?
Born in the Navy SEALs, Suspension Training bodyweight exercise develops strength, balance, flexibility and core stability simultaneously.
It requires the use of the TRX Suspension Trainer, a highly portable performance training tool that leverages gravity and the user’s body weight to complete 100s of exercises.
Workout Using the Suspension Trainer
The TRX Suspension Trainer is the original, best-in-class workout system that leverages gravity and your bodyweight to perform hundreds of exercises.
You're in control of how much you want to challenge yourself on each exercise - because you can simply adjust your body position to add or decrease resistance.
The TRX Suspension Trainer:
- Delivers a fast, effective total-body workout
- Helps build a rock-solid core
- Increases muscular endurance
- Benefits people of all fitness levels (pro athletes to seniors)
- Can be set-up anywhere (gym, home, hotel or outside)
- By utilizing your own bodyweight, the TRX Suspension Trainer provides greater performance and functionality than large exercise machines costing thousands of dollars.
Used By Trainers, Athletes and the Military
Thousands of people at all fitness levels now train on the TRX: From everyday people who just want to feel and look their best to some of the world's most elite athletes. The TRX is used routinely by all four branches of the military, and can be found in the locker rooms of:
- Major League Baseball teams
- Football Players
- Tennis Players
- Golf Professionals
- UFC fighters
- Olympic-level cyclists, swimmers & runners